While the weather in San Francisco ranges from the 50 to 75 degrees,
the hills and stairways between are sure to break a sweat.
The walks are all approximately four miles each so be sure to wear comfortable shoes, bring
plenty of water, and prepare to experience the City like never before!
- Medium difficulty
- Hidden alleys and beautiful vistas
- Famous landmarks
- Least physically challenging.
- Murals and Victorian architecture.
- Vibrant colorful neighborhoods.
- Hidden garden staircases.
- Covers Coit Tower & history of The Waterfront.
- Medium physical ability.
- The City's best unique vistas.
- Castro & Eureka Valley historical stops.
- Lots of stairs on these peaks.